Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites you visit. They're widely used to make websites work. They also send information to the website owners. They don't run computer programs and DO NOT infect your device with viruses.
- Improve its speed.
- Make sure it’s working correctly and efficiently.
- Improve the website functions and stability.
Cookies on our website DO NOT:
- Collect any sensitive or financial information.
- Collect any personal information that someone could use to personally identify you.
- Collect and distribute any information to third parties that someone could use to identify you.
Changing your Cookie Settings
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
About our Cookies
Analytics cookies collect information about how our visitors use our website. This information helps us understand our customers better, so we can improve our website.
These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including:
- The number of visitors to our website.
- Where visitors have come from.
- The pages they visited.
We also use other cookies to help us improve our website and how it functions by testing new ideas and visuals. This lets us understand if these changes improve your user experience. We sometimes combine these performance cookies with other information, e.g. the services you have with us, so we can understand your journey and experience. These cookies may collect non personally identifiable data such as your computer's IP address.